Knomo #LiveFree Backpack: 24/7 Bag with wireless charging
If there’s one thing i’ve learnt about living in London, it’s that you need a sturdy bag that is suitable for all your needs, day and night. As a huge backpack fan, I was overjoyed when I stumbled across the #LiveFree Backpack, the perfect backpack for a Londoner with a hectic lifestyle.
WHAT IS THE #LIVEFREE BACKPACK?
Well, it’s like no other bag you’ve ever seen before. It’s the perfect 24/7 companion, smart enough for meetings, durable enough to take away on weekends and packed with cutting-edge technology.
WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT?
First off, it has wireless charging, all you have to do is drop your phone into the wireless charging pocket and it’ll automatically start charging.
Next is is the genius location tracking to solve some of our biggest pain points. It’s integrated Chipolo tracker pairs with an app so you can locate and track your backpack in seconds.
It also has hard-wearing, water-repellent British fabric, device protection and unique organisation.
The #LiveFree Backpack has just the right amount of internal compartments, ensuring your belongings stay safe, dry and organised no matter where you go.
- Padded shoulder straps: Designed with a refined style to look after your back and shoulders. Just look how classy it looks! Constructed from hard-wearing, herringbone weave nylon and filled with springy EVA foam, the shoulder straps are comfortable without looking bulky, and are perfectly placed to distribute weight evenly.
- Quick release buckles: The backpack has custom-made quick release buckles, intuitively designed to adjust to your frame.
- Secure fast closure G-clips: Bespoke G-shaped hardware keeps the main flap closed tight. Held in place through the leather loops, the hooks can be easily released for quick access to the main compartment.
- Dimensions: Height: 410mm, Width: 330mm, Depth: 210mm
- Capacity: 19.5 litres
- Weight: 1.36kg
- Materials: Waxed cotton canvas with vegetable tan leather accents.
The makers behind #LiveFree Backpack have taken their idea to crowd funding site Kickstarter, and with 20 days still to go, they’ve already smashed their goal! Their initial aim was to reach £50,000, but their current total is over £60,000.
If you would like your very own revolutionary #LiveFree backpack, head over to their Kickstarter page and pledge your support. From £189, Janes will receive their very own #LifeFree Backpack, that’s 30% off RRP! But be quick, because the earlybird backpacks are selling fast!
Shipping is worldwide and the expected date for delivery is September 2017.
What do you think of the#LiveFree Backpack? Let us know! @tweetjanes