Wild Inspiration Boxes
Do you sit at your desk daydreaming about your next adventure? If yes, we think you will love the first adventure-based subscription service, Wild Inspiration Boxes, which launched last month.
The idea is to combine traditional postal delivery with an exclusive online portal for members, bringing together an experience that will inspire people to head back into the wild.
The team over at Wild Inspiration HQ source and curate a whole bunch of exceptional stories of adventure and exploration from across the globe, and provide you with new adventure kit, books and films to ensure aspiring adventurers are kept up to date with the world of exploration.
OUR WILD INSPIRATION BOX:
We were lucky enough to receive a Wild Inspiration Box and were absolutely delighted with the contents. Our box was inspired by British adventurer, author and blogger Alastair Humphreys, who has spent over 4 years cycling around the world, through 60 countries and 5 continents.
More recently, he walked across southern India, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean and ran 6 marathons through the Sahara desert. If there’s anyone who can give fantastic adventure tips, it’s Alastair Humphreys.
IN THE BOX:
1. Alastair Humphreys latest book: Grand Adventures, which includes an abundance of short stories about travelling the world and handy tips for those of you who fancy doing it yourself.
3. A Primal Pantry Bar: 100% Natural Grain Free Energy, the perfect food for a hike.
4. A New Rescue Multi Function Swiss Army Card Knife Pocket Size, also handy when you need to open a beer after work.
5. A Grand Adventure postcard with a beautiful giraffe on the front.
OUT OF THE BOX
1. An exclusive video from Alastair introducing the book.
2. An exclusive interview answering Adventurer Questions.
3. An exclusive online Q&A with Alastair, only available in the Member’s Only Section.
HOW TO GET WILD INSPIRATION BOXES:
If you like the sound of Wild Inspiration Boxes, all you need to do is head to their website and get your monthly subscription started. Get them delivered to your home or your desk at work, and the mobile-friendly portal means you can access online content whilst on-the-go.
The service is available from £22.95 (including delivery) per month and you can select from a 1, 3, 6 and 12-month basis. The contents of the Wild Inspiration Boxes and the online content will remain a secret right up until delivery to add a dimension of discovery to the pioneering service.
What do you think about Wild Inspiration Boxes? Will you be starting a monthly subscription? Let us know! @tweetjanes