Tech Stars: Tayogo Force Waterproof Headset
If your preferred workout is in the swimming pool instead of the track, you’re probably all too familiar with the annoyance of not being able to listen to your favourite tunes whilst striving for a personal best. But now, there is an answer to your wishes: The Tayogo Force Conduction Waterproof Bluetooth Headset.
The Tayogo Force headset allows you to listen to music underwater and the outside world simultaneously. It sounds incredible, but how does it work?
How does the Tayogo Force work?
The clever little device uses bone conduction technology. You see with normal hearing, sound waves travel through the air to the middle ear to three small bones, which vibrate sending signals to the nerves in your inner ear tell the brain what we hear.
But the Tayogo Force sends the sound vibrations to the same bones we use to hear. This means it skips any need to project sound through the air as well as blocking your ear passages. So you’ll still be able to hear what’s going on around you, even with the headset on, nifty!
- Waterproof: First and foremost, the Tayogo is 100% waterproof, so you can sweat and swim as much as you want! You can be submerged up to 3 meters for up to 5 hours and listen to your favourite music.
- Comfort: The AMP is completely coated in a soft, skin-like silicone.
- Compact design: The little device has a built in USB connector that plugs directly into your computer, so you can charge or download files easily.
- Internal 8GB system, so you can amplify your workouts by listening to music you choose.
- FM player to listen to the radio
- Made of a soft and comfortable silicone material Fits snugly without the worry of your earbuds falling out, especially underwater
- Excellent for biking, walking, and running outdoors because you are not blocking out exterior sounds.
The makers behind the Tayogo waterproof headset have taken their idea to crowd funding site Kickstarter, and with 18 days still to go, they’ve already smashed their goal! Their initial aim was to reach $5,000, but their current total is over $16,000!
If you would like your very own revolutionary Tayogo Force headset, head over to their Kickstarter page and pledge your support. From £50, Janes will receive 1 Tayogo Force in either black or yellow. But be quick, because the earlybird Tayogo’s are selling out fast!
Shipping is worldwide and the expected date for delivery is July 2017.
What do you think of the Tayogo Force? Let us know! @tweetjanes