Dr Martens Store Norwich
Dr Martens is one of he most iconic British brands, harking back to the days of punk subcultures and their safety pins, breathing British fashion culture through their iconic soles. In the last few years the DM culture has taken a curve towards street high fashion and is now a must have statement.
Now DM have got a big slice of the fashion pie, offering ‘Re-invented’ street fashion collections and collaborations with high end fashionistas such as Agyness Deyn, alongside their classic designs.
As part of their continual growth they have just opened a brand new flagship store, their biggest in the UK, in the funky, student city of Norwich. So we had to get down there to take a look around!
It did not disappoint! They utterly exploit the huge range of designs, contemporary and classic that the brand has to offer, displayed in various vintage, industrial guises. We spent hours perusing DM’s we didn’t even know existed! And obviously…we wanted them…ALL.
Unexpectedly, they also had a massive range of clothing and accessories, such as sturdy leather satchels in classic British hues and punky tartans adorning leathers and lapels, all of which had the edgy yet classic Dr Marten stamp.
The Norwich Dr Martens store, measures some 2000 sq ft, features a themed juke box, vintage leather sofas and a free in-store photo booth which allows you to share the pic over social media and join the conversation with #STANDFORSOMETHING, or just email a copy to yourself. To find out more about the Norwich store, head to the website or go visit it yourself!
So, to celebrate the opening of the new flagship Dr Martens Store in Norwich, we have teamed up with them to offer one pair of Dr Martens to a lucky reader. You can even head to the new Norwich store and pick them out yourself! Though if you can’t make it, online is OK too!
To enter we just want to you answer a simple question. Dr. Martens has recently launched a new campaign, what is the name of it:
Terms and Conditions
- The winners will be allowed to select a pair of Dr. Martens footwear from our available range, up to the value of £200.
- Any collaboration product, or product from our ‘Made in England’ or ‘For Life’ range is excluded.
- The selected prize must be in stock in the Norwich Regional warehouse.
- Winners are asked to provide 3 choices – Dr. Martens will aim to fulfil the first choice, but we reserve the right to supply the second or third choices if there are problems in fulfilment.
- If there are problems supplying the first choice, Dr. Martens reserves the right to ask for a second choice.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for prize delivery.
- Dr. Martens are not responsible for any local customs tax or import duty that may be applied.
- Winners must be a UK resident.
- Winner must be following @tweetjanes on twitter.
- The editors decisions is final.
- Closing date is 23:59 on Monday 10 February 2014
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. By entering this comp, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Average Joe’s and Dr Martens.
Promotional Use (if relevant)
- By participating, you agree for Dr. Martens to re-use your image and text (if they choose) in subsequent marketing and promotional campaigns
- If your image and text are used by Dr. Martens, there will be no links back to your Facebook or Twitter page or any personally identifiable information used (other than what you choose to share in the photo and text).
- Use of an image does not indicate that you are a prize-winner.
Employees or agencies of Airwair International or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the Competition. To enter the Competition, you must complete the data requested. We take no responsibility for entries that cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.