Top 10 Fearne Cotton Fashion Moments
On Friday 22nd May, Fearne Cotton bid farewell to Radio 1 and presented her last show after ten years of presenting live on air. All of us here at Janes will not only miss her shows, but also her trendy attire! So to mark the occasion, we have come up with our favourite top 10 Fearne Cotton fashion moments. From red carpet chique to some ultra cool laidback styling, Fearne always knows how to dress to impress…
10. Channelling her inner Cher from Clueless, Fearne donned this amazing blue tartan jacket with roll neck jumper combo. She also gained style points by clashing the ensemble with a bright red satchel style bag.
9. When it comes to festival fashion, Fearne is a pro. At Glastonbury 2014, she wore this huge faux fur rainbow scarf and paired it with a gorgeous denim jacket, which featured pretty floral embroidery.
8. We loved Fearne’s AW14 collection for very.co.uk. It included this cotton shirt dress with an abstract print, the perfect outfit for work or play.
7. Fearne even manages to make denim dungarees cool! She juxtaposes hers with a bright yellow sweater and a bulky dark brown bag.
6. For her last day at Radio 1, Fearne went all out in this maternity shimmery loose-fitting maxi dress. She paired the frock with some simple black patent shoes and a tote bag.
5. Fearne is an expert at making typical day-to-day outfits look cool, her secret? Bold accessories. The Jane Carr red scarf and funky round sunglasses allow the laidback style to stand out.
4. We were overjoyed when Fearne revealed her sixteenth collection for very.co.uk. Her SS15 style offered some trendy mini-dresses, nautical crop tops and midi skirts. This on-trend floral print dress was our favourite from the collection.
3. Fearne managed to predict orange is the new black way before the show even aired. Here she is pictured at the 2012 BAFTA’s looking stunning in this ensemble that ties at the waist showing off her slender figure.
2. If there is one person who knows how to clash prints like a pro its Fearne. Here she is in her trusty Baum and Pferdgarten jacket and sexy leopard prints boots.
1. Our favourite Fearne fashion moment was at the 2014 BAFTAS, she looked incredible in a luxe, embroidered, William Vintage dress. She always knows how to wear vintage well. Her curled cropped hair suited the dress perfectly and the look was finished off with suitable make up, pale pink lipstick and smokey eyes.
What is your favourite Fearne Cotton fashion moment? Tweet us a pic! @tweetjanes