As much as we love spending a relaxing day at the beach, there’s always one major downside: sand and water getting absolutely everywhere. But now thanks to the guys at Dezzio and their fully functional beach bag, you don’t need to worry about pesky sand getting all over your clothes and water seeping into your beach essentials.
Dezzio have created the world’s first functional beach bag, with an innovative design and 10 special features for the ultimate beach experience.
But what makes Dezzio bags any different to your run-of-the-mill beach bag? Well, their bags are spacious and can carry beach items in an organized, easy and convenient way. So you’d be able to separate all the items you need, with separate pockets for flip flops/shoes, a cooler pocket to carry drinks, beach towel holder and a genius sand discharge mesh to get rid of the sand from the inside of the bag.
The outside and inside of the bag is made of Waterproof fabric that will protect all your belongings from water and the clever fabric also protects the bag from getting damaged. It also has a key holder, bottle opener and 2 built-in USB ports designed such that you can connect your devices with your power bank and charge your electronics easily.
The Dezzio bag comes in three separate styles:
- Signature: Inspired by sailor stripes, this beautiful design embraces a summertime atmosphere. It’s crafted with durable canvas and accented with lovely leather straps.
- Classic: A minimal design tote which never goes out of style, with a colourful canvas. It’s the perfect bag for summer days.
- Duffle: A true versatile bag, this duffle brings a fresh style to carry your beach items and it could also double-up as your everyday bag/gym bag.
Besides all of the unique features we have already mentioned, here’s a few more of our favourites:
- Eco Bag: All our Dezzio’s bags come with an additional reusable washable bag-ECO BAG- that can be used to keep your wet and dirty clothes separate.
- Cooler Pocket: Designed with an insulation fabric that maintains the temperature of the item in the pocket, so you’ll be able to keep a couple of cheeky tins of G&T chilled.
Dezzio have taken their idea to crowd funding site Indiegogo, and have smashed their goal with a current total now around $78,000.
If you would like your very own revolutionary bag or to find out more about them, head over to their Indiegogo page and pledge your support. For around £50, Janes will receive 1x crimson and white stripe bag! For those on you who can’t decide between colours (aqua/cocoa/crimson & white) for around £100 (inc shipping) you can choose two styles. Be quick though, because they’re selling out fast!
Shipping is worldwide, and the expected delivery date is just in time for Christmas, early December 2017. So you could always buy one for yourself and one as a gift for a friend!